World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All, I Need A Opening Window In My Day Angler, I Contacted Orkney And They Quoted 9oo Quid For A Pair. Sense Of Humor Or What! Does Anybody Know Where I Can Get One Made, I Can Supply A Template As Most Of You Guys Seem To Live In Wales And We Rich Southerners Love To Exploit Our Poorer Regions Now All The Coal Is Gone. Regards Becks :)

·
Registered
408 Posts
They're only £587, (only he says!!!), in the catalogue, £400 for fitting?? or you could try the foredeck hatch at only £470. This must be easier to fit.

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
BEKS,

I hope it is your sense of humour that made you post the above. Please don't make the mistake that everyone North of Watford is on the breadline, I suppose I am lucky as material possesions mean absolutely nothing to me, I suppose it would be different if I was on the breadline. I try to help out here with advice to save people a few quid, perhaps I should limit my replies to the needy, ie North of Watford.

As one who has tried to help you in the past I expect an explanation before you will ever get any help from me in the future. :mad:

·
Registered
7 Posts
For all your higher pay and wealth down south, We are far richer in Wales than you will ever be or know. I would rather have a life in Wales than an existence elswhere.

Jim : :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not sure about the joke? Getting a koke across on a Forum is not the easiest thing to do.

I have lived down south for 5 years and now live in Blackpool. I have also been going to Anglesey for 4 weeks a year for the past 20 years.

As another lad mentioned before not everybody in the North is skint. Even if they are they are generally happier than people daaan saaaf.

Out of the three areas I would pick Wales everytime. I hope to retire to Anglesey as soon as possible. I'm only 25 so may have a while.

Keep the island looking as unbeleiveable as it doeas, and don't catch all the fish.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Mickylad For Injecting A Bit Of Humour Which Is All I Was Trying To Do In The First Place. I Certainly Didn"t Expect The Vitriol That My Comments Stirred Up. I Am Half Irish And Enjoy A Bit Of Banter With My Fellow Anglers. Must Learn To Be More Pc. Becks :)

·
Banned
396 Posts
no problem becks, i have fallen foul of the main man on here i think things dont go down in posts the way they were meant sometimes and when they are read they are taken literally instead of making some allowances for the medium.or in my case remember im a prat sometimes when drunk. hope you get yor window sorted although i wouldnt let a welshman work on your boat for a while :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts