World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an outing with FishyRob last night to catch my Bass that i had been keen to get.Turned up at Rob`s at about 10pm and he said he had a new venue he wished to give a go if that was alright with me but he had good vibes about this spot,me i just wanted to fish and had every faith in the man.So after putting blindfold on me and spinning me around 10 times to lose direction we arrived.Set up and using various baits,maccie,squid and crab settled down for the evening.
After about 30 min of fishing had my first rattle which i struck and missed,doh.Few minutes later Rob had a bite which was also missed but probably down to me distracting Rob with my chatting.Anyway 30 mins later another bite which resulted in a thieving eel.
All went quiet till just after the flood then Rob had another bite which reulted in him loosing his bait so he disappeared up the beach to bait up and i had another tap,tap,tap oh another eel i thought so struck in then it started fish on.Started stripping line off as fast as i was retrieving,this is what its about.Had really good fight with fish and Rob shouting advice end result ................my bass 5lb 2oz and me very,very happy.Had few more enquiries after this but resulting in nothing much.Thanks Rob great evening`s fishing,good company and nice weather. :thumbs:

Smile Jaw Gesture Seafood Fish

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
I enjoyed every minute of that session Barry. Great company, and a fish, on a perfect moonlit night. My job doesnt get any better than that!! Well done on taming that fish. It certainly was a lively one. And the best bit, there is at least ten miles of similar coast just between here and Eastbourne, plus I've spotted some similar ground along the Kentish coast. The only thing you rarely see on such grounds is other anglers!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
what a quality session and a spot on result well done guys now go get a bigger one :thumbs:

tight lines len

·
Registered
426 Posts
Well done, lovely fish, that fishyrob does know what he's doing doesn't he!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what a quality session and a spot on result well done guys now go get a bigger one :thumbs:

tight lines len
Thanks guys for your replys.Already thinking about the next one.Hey Rob did you no i caught a Bass!!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds like a good session there with a nice fish for a prize too.
It was a good session and the prize tasted delicious,the cooking instructions supplied by Rob as well!!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Well done, thats an awsome fish. Well done to Robin too, for once again delivering the goods!

Tight lines
Richard

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well done on a cracking fish and a good session. Oh, and Robs advice keeps on working even on holiday in Dorset - just got back to my tent with a 3 1/2lb bass thanks to the maestro.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts