World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after an hour and a half i managed to sew my wsf cloth badge on my jacket,first time round stitch my sleve to my jacket stiched my inside pocket up and put the badge on upside down:wallbash::wallbash::oops:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
I still aint done mine, lol

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How did you get a free badge anyway?????? I want one!!:boxing:
i wish it was free,2 quid on the wsf site shop nice size too,my fingers are a right mess:doh:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
after an hour and a half i managed to sew my wsf cloth badge on my jacket,first time round stitch my sleve to my jacket stiched my inside pocket up and put the badge on upside down:wallbash::wallbash::oops:
if i buy a badge will you sew it on for me? :notworthy

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
has, ha ..........:lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
123 Posts
w.s.f badge.........have a word is it? since when did fishermen modify there atire so they look like a member of hells angels......do you pull up to you're favourite rock mark on a harley davidson with you're smock saturated in patches you have sewn on...fashion is a confusing notion at times!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Mate I used to think the same way about cub scout badges, but you have got to do what the fish gods say!! Daio has obviously heard the calling!! He needs an edge to up his game and if its in the shape of a WSF badge then so be it:roll1::roll1::roll1:

·
Registered
506 Posts
w.s.f badge.........have a word is it? since when did fishermen modify there atire so they look like a member of hells angels......do you pull up to you're favourite rock mark on a harley davidson with you're smock saturated in patches you have sewn on...fashion is a confusing notion at times!!!
Whats wrong with a bit of unified identity?

If I saw someone with a badge it would give me the confidence to confirm im a member and have chat, rather than stand there WONDERING if they are a member of the site and avoid looking like a t!t when receiving a blank stare in response!:doh:

Cool or not, daio the post made me laugh! Im imagining you squaring up to the old needle and thread when your little one gets his first swimming badge :boxing:!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its 1 bagde 6inches by 3 on my storm jacket, what about the guys with the t-shirts,i dont like them scout badges from sea angler (WELLDONE YOU COUGHT A BIG CONGER)or(WELLDONE I COUGHT A BIG RAY) you drag me down you drag the rest of WSF i love a bit of banter :crazy::crazy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts