World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Just a quick look and find it hard to believe that abu have made so many different models of reel. Will come very hand all those schematics.
cheers

·
Registered
60 Posts
I bought some odds and ends from them. I bought side plates for some battered sloshes and 7ht's (tackle tart I know). A couple of bits were for a 20 year old daiwa reel and ended up on back order whilst they sourced the parts. They all arrived after about a month Well worth using I thought.

However, they are a bit slow in responding to emails ;)

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
i wish i seen this earlier today,

after the wave knocked over m calcutta 700 it started sticking , probably due too some dirt or summit washed in with the water , i totally dismantled it today and dropped 2 springs and 2 washers out lol..typical i had no idea so it took me ages too find a diagram ...now saved this link just incase :D

good link :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Very very handy, well done finding it and sharing it, I fix most if not all the reels in Jersey and its a nightmare when some people have a go and them bring it to me in bits with no plans, thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
Great stuff,this is what it's all about.:notworthy

·
Registered
231 Posts
Deserves sticky status! saved me alot of hassle+expense,cheers m8. :thumbs: Its gona be a REEL help to many,Arrrrrgh! :doh::doh::doh::dry: soz,coudnt resist the punn.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Very nice find will def be bookmarking that page.

cheers for sharing it with everyone.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts