World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I managed to get a boat for this Satuday 25th June, off Dover. To secure the booking, I need to have at least 6 people, 4 places left. The boat costs £180 shared between all of us. £30 per head, if you are interested, please E-mail me ASAP.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Winston,

Sorry but not on this occasion, Fred and I are out on Sunday. He will be trying out his new birthday presents. I can't tell you what they are, it's a secret, but you require one of each if you are deep sea fishing for Conger or Ling.

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
325 Posts
Winston

Glad to see you found a boat, did you get it from that site. Let me know how it goes. Sorry we can't make it. Send me or Drew a PM if you organise any more. I hope you fill your spaces.

Tight lines :)

Fred

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still no response from the internet. I guess most already belong to a club or had other commitments. If there still no response, we are still determined to go beach fishing in Folkstone!

Do you chaps belong to a club?
Its hard to find half a dozen of people to fill a boat.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry beefcake, I had to cancel the booking last night due to lack of response. I will arrange another trip in the near future, I will let you know via PM next time.
But we are determine to go beach fishing tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts