World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought id leave the hound chaseing for today and try for a sole bown by the black pipe (newport)
2 rods 3 hok flapper with rag worm only casting out 30-40yds
had a few missed bites a few small green eels and the target but only a small one .. nice morning and didnt have to travell far :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
nice fishy, seem to be around that part of the coast, they get bigger into september as well.
Good report. Nice to see they are around. Woodsy, I think your right, I had one a couple of years ago in September just under 3lb from Redwick, caught it on the top hook of my pennel rig on a rag squid cocktail.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I got sole:

While you caught a sole today, I wish you caught this type of soul, before you ripped my mukka off - CLICK ME
bad sh1t that mr brown like you said he must of known coz of the up grade what a rip off:black_eye good job though hes got you to fix it for him though brown:clap::thumbs:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
never bought of monkeyspank but this don't sound too bad in comparision to the sh1t that his fishing buddy CrackoffChris used to rip people off with on here till he was banned.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.