World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ,,do these combos\mix things work ??,,further more whats with the colour and underwhip / ewwwwww springs to mind ,but each to their own i suppose ...just an opinion

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'm always on the lookout on there and saw that listing this morning. It's ugly for sure, also aren't all Zziplex butt sections female? Must have glued a spigot in if it's a Zziplex butt sect.

It might be a superb rod, don't know if those combos work well - can't be all that bad, but I'd steer well clear myself.

There's another good one on there at the moment too, a Dream Machine with a snapped tip - but people are bidding anyway lol

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm always on the lookout on there and saw that listing this morning. It's ugly for sure, also aren't all Zziplex butt sections female? Must have glued a spigot in if it's a Zziplex butt sect.

It might be a superb rod, don't know if those combos work well - can't be all that bad, but I'd steer well clear myself.

There's another good one on there at the moment too, a Dream Machine with a snapped tip - but people are bidding anyway lol
yeah i see that ,,could just be picci ?? but your right looks like its lost an inch or so ..he doesnt mention its broke tho ,so maybe it isnt ?? mind you not all people mention broken things on that site :sad2: and an inch or 2 wont make that much difference tho,,but 8 inches does :g: reminds me must put my zf250 on there !!

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Be careful if you see a AFAW 6n bait going cheap soon, as I bid on one then got a message saying his son rode his bike over the tip section damaging the guides,he then cancelled the auction, I think if somebody bought it and put new guides on chances the tip section might break because they are fine tipped rods and must be damaged as I find it funny that only the guides are damaged?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Be careful if you see a AFAW 6n bait going cheap soon, as I bid on one then got a message saying his son rode his bike over the tip section damaging the guides,he then cancelled the auction, I think if somebody bought it and put new guides on chances the tip section might break because they are fine tipped rods and must be damaged as I find it funny that only the guides are damaged?
hmmm probably sold it outside of that site ???? and sent pm to dreammachine seller ,,it has lost an inch of its tip ,,,would be nice to tell peeps !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts