World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 've got several of the standard coolboxes but ice melts within 24hrs, I've also got one with an electric cooling fan gizmo in it but it's not particularly impressive. What i'm looking for is a coolbox with approx 50L capacity that will keep ice for at least 3 days but pref 4-5 and doesn't cost much more than £50. Any suggestions?

·
Banned
820 Posts
I 've got several of the standard coolboxes but ice melts within 24hrs, I've also got one with an electric cooling fan gizmo in it but it's not particularly impressive. What i'm looking for is a coolbox with approx 50L capacity that will keep ice for at least 3 days but pref 4-5 and doesn't cost much more than £50. Any suggestions?
I have a proper portable freezer by Electrolux. New ones are expensive but try Ebay I got my one for £60.
These things are good for long trips of more than a few days, and will freeze stuff not just keep it cool. The run on mains, 12 volt or gas.
I use mine to freeze ice packs and put them in a std small coolbox with the bait. And another std box for food you wan't to keep cool but not frozen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts