World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Whats up with the Quiting? Why are you packing it in? If you are serious and will be getting rid of gear can I have first dibs? PM me.

Andy

·
Registered
404 Posts
send us a link to where you are selling it ?

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
im just having really bad day thats all hopefully sorts its self out i dont wana give up
If your getting frustrated from poor results, I would much rather give you a session than see another disillusioned angler leave our sport. We need to grow, not shrink. The fish ARE out there. Hold the faith, and pm me if you would like to take me up on your offer (FOC)

·
Registered
318 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
You did have a bit of bad luck there mate how much did it all cost? Have you got your rod back yet?
I saw Glyn today so he's back in the shop from tomrrow.
When are you out next?
Oh i forgot to say you did have a bad time but beat you pb hound!

·
Registered
789 Posts
i fish to blank!!! it is more fun when a surprise fish comes along then!!!:punk:
Always the best policy...as Douglas Adams once said...

It is known that there is an infinite number of worlds, but that not every one is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so if every planet in the Universe has a populations of zero then the entire population of the Universe must also be zero, and any people you may actually meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination.

...if you substitute the highlighted bit for..'and any fish you may actually catch'...it all makes perfect sense.:ph34r:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts