World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE FISH ENGLAND V WALES MATCHES HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED INTO HIRING A COACH 52 SEATER AND US GOING UP TO SCOTLAND TO FISH THEM?I WONDER HOW MUCH THAT WOULD COST BETWEEN 50 OF US:g::g:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
WE FISH ENGLAND V WALES MATCHES HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED INTO HIRING A COACH 52 SEATER AND US GOING UP TO SCOTLAND TO FISH THEM?I WONDER HOW MUCH THAT WOULD COST BETWEEN 50 OF US:g::g:
With the way fuel prices are rising before long it will be cheaper to buy a coach than the tank of fuel to get there . We will all have to hire tandems and pedal up there --be allright on way back tho its all downhill lol..Look after yourself Steve mate--

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With the way fuel prices are rising before long it will be cheaper to buy a coach than the tank of fuel to get there . We will all have to hire tandems and pedal up there --be allright on way back tho its all downhill lol..Look after yourself Steve mate--
CHEERS PAUL HOPE YOUR FINE MATE:hug:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
You know what, that aint that bad of an idea !

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
why scotland lol , have i missed something ?:roll1::roll1::marinheir
Read it you turnip, wales v england, wales v scotland ! ! !

·
Registered
1,446 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
:lmao: shut it you parsnip! lol, ohh ok sorrry i read it wrong , all andy goes on about it WALES VS ENGLAND JOIN WALES VS ENGLAND LOL! nd i thought u ment all of us go up there for a comp lol,... treat me like a king i was surposely in the sea angler magizine today:lmao::bb::bb::bb: yerr feel the jellousey :whistling

·
Registered
12,163 Posts

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
i'll see what response we get then i'll get onto gus cos he's red hot on the marks up there i know cos he took me to them it's gonna then be next summer most prob..if it pans out right that is..

fuel - in my car diesel astra estate £76.00 one way up to aberdeen..533 miles...but gus lives a bit outside aberdeen so add another 30 miles onto that just to give you some idea's of the cost

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Sounds like an excellent idea id be up for it!
maybe a combined wales and england team taking on the scotch maybe up at scotstown beach targeting turbot on maccy bait caught off peterhead breakwater nothing else needed only maccy.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
maybe a combined wales and england team taking on the scotch maybe up at scotstown beach targeting turbot on maccy bait caught off peterhead breakwater nothing else needed only maccy.
Have you been drinking, taking medication, need to take some maybe ? ? ? Are you seriously saying join forces with the english ! it aint gona happen, no way no shape no how, im a scott for that match ! lol :roll1:

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
No I think what andy meant was as three way meet!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Have you been drinking, taking medication, need to take some maybe ? ? ? Are you seriously saying join forces with the english ! it aint gona happen, no way no shape no how, im a scott for that match ! lol :roll1:
I'm glad someone said it...:roll1:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
great idea i would be up for that,

1 - 20 of 125 Posts