World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MSW R.I.P
622 Posts
absolute muppets, no doubt they'll get let off with a slap on the wrist, they should make a public example of them on a national scale, in every paper and lock em up for 12 months, that should make the little @ssholes think twice.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Aaaarrrgghgghhh, when will people relise they are putting lives at risk. Im sorry but they need everythuing throwing at them not just the book

·
RNLI Fundraiser and Legend
15,608 Posts

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
4am saturday morning?? hmmm drunk and thought it was a good idea?? Doubt they felt that way when they were arrested though:nono::nono::nono: Good enough for them, just hope they didnt get off with just a telling off though:g::g:

·
Registered
11 Posts
i know these bunch of idiots i had the pleasure of working with them, well had, the one who got arrested soon got sacked once they heard what happend, his mate is equally as much in the wrong as he could have stopped him, same as already been said hope they throw the book at him but no doubt it will be some pathetic fine that has to be paid off £1.50 a week for the next few years

·
Team Foreshore
1,281 Posts
I'd personally make them do alot of community service so the public can see them and make them pay full costs of running for the duration of the search. That may get expensive and make others think twice about such a **** thing to do.

I know helicopters aint cheap to run ;)

Jon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts