World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, most of you where right, I do regret selling all my gear, well sort of anyway.

After a very short time in the shooting scene, it quickly became apparent that there are too many rules and regulations, cant do this, cant do that, which is fair enough as we are talking about guns.

But I cant be bothered will all that, most that know me will know that I am fairly chilled out and I don't mix well with rules and regulations, lol.

Anyway, I am back, looking at getting my gear up together again, which is why I am not so sad about selling all my other gear, gives me a chance to start again with newer gear.

Hopefully looking to meet up with some of you lads local to me once I have got my gear all sorted.

Cheers

DoZZa :crazy:

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Well, most of you where right, I do regret selling all my gear, well sort of anyway.

After a very short time in the shooting scene, it quickly became apparent that there are too many rules and regulations, cant do this, cant do that, which is fair enough as we are talking about guns.

But I cant be bothered will all that, most that know me will know that I am fairly chilled out and I don't mix well with rules and regulations, lol.

Anyway, I am back, looking at getting my gear up together again, which is why I am not so sad about selling all my other gear, gives me a chance to start again with newer gear.

Hopefully looking to meet up with some of you lads local to me once I have got my gear all sorted.

Cheers

DoZZa :crazy:

Ha ha ha good to see ya back mate !!

Look forward to a fishy:victory:

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
well i told you so Dozza mate..your always welcome out for a bash mate.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
So Dozza.......whats next bud ?.....selling the BMW and buying a charter boat :fishing1::fishing::victory::boat:

Not a bad idea mate, you would get a nice boat for that baby !!....and you can drive as fast as you want without getting nicked :clap:, even take a gun and pop off a few seagulls :sun:

O.K mate, ribbing over !!, give us a bell when you fancy a dangle..:fishing:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So Dozza.......whats next bud ?.....selling the BMW and buying a charter boat :fishing1::fishing::victory::boat:

Not a bad idea mate, you would get a nice boat for that baby !!....and you can drive as fast as you want without getting nicked :clap:, even take a gun and pop off a few seagulls :sun:

O.K mate, ribbing over !!, give us a bell when you fancy a dangle..:fishing:
lol cheers mate, no the M3 is staying, spent far too much wonga on it to sell it now.

I have been thinking about getting a RIB for messing about in the bay, anyone got one for sale!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

·
Doggystyles
5,037 Posts
lol knew it wouldn't be long.....no-one can resist it for that long, plus the cod will be back soon, happy dayz! welcome back fella :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
lol cheers mate, no the M3 is staying, spent far too much wonga on it to sell it now.

I have been thinking about getting a RIB for messing about in the bay, anyone got one for sale!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Dozza mate, Dont do it !! do not sell the spare wheel for a RIB:eek:hmy:
I know flat tyres are rare, but they do happen.

I know 5 wheels sounds wrong, but you do need all 5..Honest gov :crazy:

·
Registered
24,184 Posts
Wellcome back mate,your just in time for the mullet ripping season. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts