World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, remember me ? :LOL:

I've been gone for a while now I know, I had a rough 2020 and 2021 (thanks thanks those who checked in on me)

I'm finally starting to feel like the old me and my motivation to go fishing has come back strong.

I've been out a bit recently with nothing but pollock to show for my efforts although I did loose a half tidy bag earlier this week

Today I decided to go for a walk along a river bank with my daughters and took my rod with me, after a few casts with a sammy I hooked my first bass of the year, a nice plump 3-3.5lber which made my day. With this hot weather I'm expecting it to kick off big time very soon

Anyways, it's good to be back and hope to see a few familiar faces soon.

@shooper @mulligan @Dirty Squid @john mitchell who's up for a South hams session on Wednesday evening ?

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Welcome back mate. A wonderful catch great way to come back too and glad you are ok. It's been a horrible time

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Nice fishing Joe and welcome back (y) .

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
61,078 Posts
Hey mate, welcome back!

Nick

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hey Joe. Great way to announce your return, I’m still waiting for my first bass of the year. I can’t do Wednesday evening but hope to see you on the rocks soon.
M

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,560 Posts
Joe, me old bud, welcome back,,
Sorry to hear you have had a rough time of it bud....

Fishing is the best tonic,, get out there and do what you do well.....

Hope you can still make meets, wouldn't be same with out you....

Also share your problems with your close friends and family mate,, don't bottle any thing up...

A problem, shared, is then half a problem

It's been horrible to see a good few of out wsf family,, been having rough times of it................

Any one ever need a break from the norm, and a few days in Dorset,, to distract problems
I would always try join you, perk you up a bit..........

(mind you, prob make it worse) but offers there....

Cheers,,

Mark

·
Registered
24,920 Posts
Nice to see your back mate!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts