World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yippee im finaly back on line :clap3::clap3: i like the new look of the site ( well new to me anyway), cant wait to get back out fishing either, just had my plaster off and finally managing to walk again so it wont be long before im dropping a line somewhere and hoping for that monster fish!!!! god it feels like ive done a cold turkey its been so long, hows everywhere fishing at the mo? tight lines all

dazza

·
TEAM FORESHORE
3,960 Posts
hi codballs76 nice to have you back and that big fat blanko will be no more fish coming in every where codling at cardiff ,rays at stout and anything at tha knap.all you need is to get fit and get out there mate tight lines:clap3::fishing1::fishing1::fishing1::fishing1:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
yippee im finaly back on line :clap3::clap3: i like the new look of the site ( well new to me anyway), cant wait to get back out fishing either, just had my plaster off and finally managing to walk again so it wont be long before im dropping a line somewhere and hoping for that monster fish!!!! god it feels like ive done a cold turkey its been so long, hows everywhere fishing at the mo? tight lines all

dazza
welcome back on line:clap3::clap3: butty i know how you feel i snapped my leg last year playing rugby:uhuh::uhuh: only know i have started back take care get fit theres a lunker with your name on it:yeah::yeah:

tight lines

·
Registered
2,690 Posts

dazza
nice 2 see u back m8 hope 2 have a sesh soon out on the boat 10th july 1 space left if u want it.TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
welcome back m8 - look at the recent reports and it should give you an idea.....
plenty of woofers, rays and eels about.......
smoothies starting to show around too........ all looking good so far.......
also plenty of bass coming out too with the odd lunkers.....

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would love to tink but going on hols the first week of july so wont be able to afford it so soon after but will definately have to come for a session off the shore with you all, and cheers guys for the reply's cant wait to get out there again soon.
tight lines all
darren

1 - 6 of 6 Posts