World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Can You Be Good Enough To Let Me Know If Brighton Marina Or The Inshore Reefs Around Brighton Marina Have Started Picking Up Yet. I Shall Be Giving It A Visit There This Sat Weather Permitting, Would Also Be Usefull To Know If The Joeys Have Started Showing Yet. A Bass Of 7.5lb Has Been Reported Off The East Wall And For Some Reason Has Fished Better So Far This Year.

Will Post A Full Report On Return Off Days Fishing
Many Thanks
Jpb

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Hi John - Im going out of Newhaven with my GRP 13 ft Thursday> Any info or tips? I dont have any specific marks but thought I'd go along the coast close in over the rocks towards Peacehaven trolling Rappelas. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
30 Posts
jpb68 said:
Hi All

Can You Be Good Enough To Let Me Know If Brighton Marina Or The Inshore Reefs Around Brighton Marina Have Started Picking Up Yet. I Shall Be Giving It A Visit There This Sat Weather Permitting, Would Also Be Usefull To Know If The Joeys Have Started Showing Yet. A Bass Of 7.5lb Has Been Reported Off The East Wall And For Some Reason Has Fished Better So Far This Year.

Many Thanks
Jpb

i'd love to hear your report.

·
Registered
30 Posts
jpb68 said:
Hi All

Many Thanks
Jpb

the bass have been caught at dusk at present although i havent succeeded and also the usual suspects (pout, mackies, gars)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts