World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· WSF Primary Administrator.
68,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a few of these new (to me) hard plastics, and actually bought the smaller version at the meet in CB&T.
I really like the way they fish and how they run in the water, I think they offer something new and different.
IMA are very good at coming up with some good designs and colour patterns.
Just wondering how many of us have been investing in these recent additions to the range and how everyone is using them, and when.
I reckon some may become future classics like our favourites the Patchinko series and Gunfish115 model.
Hand Finger Thumb Nail Fishing lure

Fish Fin Finger Ray-finned fish Electric blue

I like the way they work with a very straight slow retrieve and the wake they make on the surface.

There are some great new lures out there at the moment and it would be great to hear about our views and how and when to use them.

· Registered
3,943 Posts
I bought the small one earlier this year. I wasn't too impressed with its casting ability but it has put fish on the beach including a few times in chocolate water that so often ruins fishing around here.

A chunkier lure of similar design is the longin wakeyboo but I've had zero luck so far on it.

· Registered
5,392 Posts
I bought the small one earlier this year. I wasn't too impressed with its casting ability but it has put fish on the beach including a few times in chocolate water that so often ruins fishing around here.

A chunkier lure of similar design is the longin wakeyboo but I've had zero luck so far on it.
The casting capabilities of the smaller one is why I moved that on and only use the larger version.

· Registered
530 Posts
I’ve used the Lipper a lot this year and caught many fish on it , my Friday night schoolie at the last WSF meet was on the Lipper , filthy weather and murky water . I have really used it as an alternative to the K2 , to me it seems a very similar lure . It has a great action . K2 is still my blank saver though .

· Registered
13,181 Posts
Had a few of these new (to me) hard plastics, and actually bought the smaller version at the meet in CB&T.
I really like the way they fish and how they run in the water, I think they offer something new and different.
IMA are very good at coming up with some good designs and colour patterns.
Just wondering how many of us have been investing in these recent additions to the range and how everyone is using them, and when.
I reckon some may become future classics like our favourites the Patchinko series and Gunfish115 model.
View attachment 1398357
View attachment 1398358
I like the way they work with a very straight slow retrieve and the wake they make on the surface.

There are some great new lures out there at the moment and it would be great to hear about our views and how and when to use them.
What model numbers are the Lures Nick?.

68,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reactions: Colin Chaplin

68,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ordered one,in cotton candy, hope they vibrate as good as a K2..cast further too!!..thanks for the heads up!!👍
Don't really vivrate to be honest.

More of a slow slow wide wobble to be honest.

Really like them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts