World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used the pugachev cobras just wondering how good they are and are they better in calmer water or rougher seas

·
Registered
807 Posts
A fine little lure. I use the 60mm version as i am a bit of a lightweight both in tackle and venues! shingle beaches as opposed to rock marks these days.
probably best in calm/moderate. Super caster and great WTD action.
also had very good results with a Maria 55mm topwater.
as you would expect from IMA great build quality.

·
Registered
7,967 Posts
I've got the 110mm version in Joker Flashing Plate, and though in my opinion it's one of the most fishy looking lures I own, I haven't had so much as a touch on it in more than 5 years! 😂

Reactions: mark333 and davemc

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
ve got the 110mm version in Joker Flashing Plate, and though in my opinion it's one of the most fishy looking lures I own, I haven't had so much as a touch on it in more than 5 years! 😂
It's doomed, doomed

Reactions: andy1965

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was going to ask a similar question about the DUO Beach Walker Guado 130S. Looking to use it in the surf.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great little lure and easy to work. Saved many a day. Casts very well for size. I only use it on fairly calm days or in estuarys. Some days Bass are only intrested in small pray items, and when they are this lure can be a killer. Anyone does not what theirs let me know !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts