World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After freezing my nuts off last night in my smock and sundridge bottoms I feel it's time to get a new suit. Has anybody got the above??

·
Premium Member
17,544 Posts
Personally I'm not to keen on fishing clothing I prefer to get proper winter gear from Norway or any good climbing/outdoor shop. Iv got a smock and to be honest in cold conditions it's not very good, most of these items are made with the same manufacturer just with a different brand name.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yes I got mine about three months ago from fishtec for £117. Best £117 i have spent so far! I fished in the suit the other day and it chucked it down for 3 hours non stop and it kept me dry as a bone. It comes into its own now the weather has gone cold. A couple of times I have had to take the jacket off or unzip the jacket because its get very warm! Hope that helps

·
Registered
540 Posts
After freezing my nuts off last night in my smock and sundridge bottoms I feel it's time to get a new suit. Has anybody got the above??
Had mine 12 months now.
Great suit, keeps me warm n dry, never bin cold in it, fished in -6 for hours and when its chucked it down for hours.
But one thing I noticed just lately, is the zips are playing up .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts