World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imax FR Match Extreme V.S. Leeda Icon M Sport Power. Looking to get new rods, but I also want to learn to pendulum cast. Just wondering if these rods are able to pendulum cast. If so which one would you go for? Thanks in advance :)

·
Banned
1,410 Posts
Imax FR Match Extreme V.S. Leeda Icon M Sport Power. Looking to get new rods, but I also want to learn to pendulum cast. Just wondering if these rods are able to pendulum cast. If so which one would you go for? Thanks in advance :)
Both good rods, m sports I have seen reports of rings being brittle.
I have Imax plus and extreme, and both up to Pendulum, casting, the Extreme might be a bit much to use for learning, as it will beat you up when you mis time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both good rods, m sports I have seen reports of rings being brittle.
I have Imax plus and extreme, and both up to Pendulum, casting, the Extreme might be a bit much to use for learning, as it will beat you up when you mis time.
Can the Imax Plus pendulum mate?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info, but what do you mean by OHT. I'm guessing Over Head Thump?? :Oo:
Yes, very well. I tend not to now, been taking a leaf out of the Carp anglers OHT technique, with good results and a lot less danger to other beach and pier users.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've gone through 2 m sport powers over the last 4 months due to the guides braking for no apparent reason. Leeda after sales care told me to do one. I'd stay clear. Replaced with a greys 75 and have found it a superior rod.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts