World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After blanking last week at bay 19 and again early this week plus getting wet at yellow cross {funny story} at immingham you would be pleased to know the cod are back. Just got off the phone to my father who goes once a month and today fished the woods 2hrs up and 3 down with frozen black lug with squid tip.He had nothing for 4hrs then 2hrs after high tide had a 4 1/2 a 3 and a 2 1/2 pound cod on sucsessive casts lucky b***ard.Anyone else had any joy this week for cod will be out on the bank weds or thurs next week would have loved to have gone moggs on 3rd but working all day if anyone out in future please let me know many thanks for all your help over last months and cheers mark :clap3:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hey mate
Yes it is a VERY FUNNY story, I was there to sea the seal impersination!
Already looking forward to the next fish though. Wednesday I hope. Keep up the swimming lessons and seeya soon. P.R man

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
weds should be good and thanks for the help that day mate NOT !!!!.Atleast i am dry now minus my mobile but dry and ready for a day and nights good fishing and i bet you have never seen anything that big come out ov the humber before that day cheers mark

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
sounds like you had a good day apart from the swim.glad to hear there are still a few cod about

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was a good day apart from no fish and getting a little wet but better fishing than working anyday.I am sure the fish will be there weds and i will have cod for tea thursday

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Heard some excellent reports from the yellow cross this week, looks like the codling are back in
a guy had 8 yesterday.... i blanked ... only cos i got called to work 20 minutes into my session , bang on high tide too... it,s 16.20 now and i,ve only just got in ... 22 hour shift, think i,ll go for a bath nap:sleeping: :sleeping:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts