World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just received a PM saying that a rumor is going around that some people in the Essex team may be fishing from a boat at Felistowe on Sunday as this is a beach meeting on no account will any fish caught from a boat be accepted in the competition.
The rumors may just be a wind up by somebody but I have to put this on the forum to put peoples minds at ease.

Alan t, team captain

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Ello, ello, ello, whats going on ere then:busted_co :cool:

15,082 Posts
I just heard again that there are definetley Essex members fishing from a boat,they will then pass the fish via a fixed line,pulley style to a shore based member to weigh in.Not very fair as far as Im concerned.....Why not turn it into a boat and shore comp?

Ron

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just heard again that there are definetley Essex members fishing from a boat,they will then pass the fish via a fixed line,pulley style to a shore based member to weigh in.Not very fair as far as I'm concerned.....Why not turn it into a boat and shore comp?

Ron
Ron I will buy you a new wooden spoon for stirring next Christmas the one you are using now must be nearly worn out.:blink: :blink:
By the way hope the op went ok . Alan

15,082 Posts
I can only post what I hear Alan!.......I actually heard it from a source very close to home?...What time do you want me to set the pulley system up?...bearing in mind,I did tell you that you would never get away with it,didn't I?

The Op went very well thanks,Im now known as Rhonda xx

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can only post what I hear Alan!.......I actually heard it from a source very close to home?...What time do you want me to set the pulley system up?...bearing in mind,I did tell you that you would never get away with it,didn't I?

Will need to be at least 150 yards from the shore otherwise the boat may be hit by my lead when I cast. Better make that 165 yards to be on the safe side.
:kissing:

·
Registered
8,187 Posts

Werent you know as that on weekends anyway?????:secret: Good luck with that :) :) :clap2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts