World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The NFSA Conservation Group are putting together information to assist in making the case for some species, in some areas, to be managed for the development of Recreational Sea Angling.

Please take a few minutes to complete the attached survey and return it as soon as possible, either by post or by email to the address given on the survey form.

Please also forward onto your angling friends, angling club membership, tackle shop etc

The more responses we have, the more accurate a picture we can build of the importance of some species, and some areas, to the development of Recreational Sea Angling.

NFSA Survey Form

Tight Lines - leon

·
Registered
568 Posts
I for one will be completing ASAP, and passing to all of my angling buddies.

I have taken the liberty of 'sticking' this thread at the top of the forum - I am sure you all agree that it deserves our attention.

·
Registered
568 Posts
terry f. said:
Did it a few days ago Mnx....received it direct fromNFSA.
Spot the NFSA members ;)

Garry - All that seems to happen on here (and all sites) is that anglers constantly moan about all that is wrong. Never any action. Here is a chance for us all to contribute in a small way.

The fact that you intended to join is a sign surely that you support what they are trying to achieve ?

I think you might find that any troubles you have had joining NFSA are due to the severe shortage of resources (in its simplest terms - people). I believe you can now join online.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Manx, that post was action not moaning, the post got the response I was hoping for and my membership is now being sorted.

A big thank you to David Rowe from NFSA a very prompt reaction indeed.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Manx, you must read this thing constantly can't believe you posted that reply so quickly! I feel quite sorry for having given David such a bad start to his day, but now i'm interested if he posts on here? I'm sure he's going to read this thread today anyway! :eek:

·
Registered
67 Posts
As a newbie I just tried to fill in the survey to be informed that it has closed!

When are the results due? I am interested to know what the survey consisted of.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts