World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Global Moderator
7,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRONIXPRO WORLD DAB FISHING IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
In light of the ever changing weather forecast for Sundays event, it has been decided to extend the eastern boundary to Hythe Murco garage including all the beaches in between Hythe and Dungeness. This change gives access to many miles of more sheltered beaches. If you are not familiar with the area,, Hythe is 20 minutes drive (14 miles) from Dungeness and is much more sheltered in SW or WSW winds which are predicted for Sunday. The weigh in queue will now be closed at 1730 allowing competitors plenty of time to get back. Registration starts from 0830 at Dungeness RNLI and fishing is from 1130 until 1630. High water is circa 3pm

This will put the cat among the pigeons when it comes to deciding where to fish LOL shoulder to shoulder in the shelter behind the boats, brave the wind in the area west of the point (last years winner came from the boardwalk area) or drive down to Hythe and have lots more space and the dabs to yourself????

Where you going to fish?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
hopefully in the sea, if not the Pilot may be a good option

·
Registered
342 Posts
Herne Bay Angling club have moved their flatfish competition from Dungeness to Hythe on the 31st. I think they are fishing on Fishermans beach , Hythe. Just letting everyone know if they are planning to fish this area

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
where to fish ???

·
Registered
785 Posts
Anybody wondering where to fish?
I'll give you a top tip....head for the deeper water..... where the water doesnt leave the beach!
See you all there.....good luck and stay safe.

·
Global Moderator
7,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Herne Bay Angling club have moved their flatfish competition from Dungeness to Hythe on the 31st. I think they are fishing on Fishermans beach , Hythe. Just letting everyone know if they are planning to fish this area

Any idea how many fishing the HBAC comp? There will still be loads of room along the swiming pool and parade?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I think they would probably be between 20 to 30 people fishing in that comp. I think they will be fishing from Hythe bay fish restaurant to the ranges

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Sundays weather forecast from XC Weather
Text Font Line Screenshot Number

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Morning all, just leaving for the WDC, picking up a 1st timer on way, let's all have a good day and raise lots of funds for the RNLI. :)

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Help! I've checked all the sports channels and cant find this match being televised anywhere.
Gissaclue someone please.

Reactions: Becky Lee
1 - 15 of 15 Posts