World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team Saltist
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MODERATORS PLEASE LEAVE THIS ALONE FOR A DAY OR TOO CHEERS...

ALL ANGLERS THIS IS A CHANCE FOR YOU TO LEARN HOW TO CAST BETTER AND ACHIEVE THE DISTANCES YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU COULD, SO WHY NOT COME ALONG TO OUR CLUB EVENT ON THE 16TH AUG AT SURFCAST WALES TEACH IN DAY WITH TOP COACH GLYN BALDWIN AND ME COWBOY CASTER AND SEE IF WE CAN HELP YOU GET THAT EXTRA 100 YRDS.
THE DAY STARTS AT 9 ISH TILL 5 ISH AND ONCE YOU HAVE A GO U WILL BE HOOKED TRUST ME...

The A48 past bridgend fords approx 1/2 mile see signs for casting.

be there to see how its done or just get tips on how too get the best out of your rod and reel... tight lines guys and gulls :boxing::boxing::boxing::1a::1a::1a:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
If some1 from round here is coming m8, and can gimme a lift....I'll be there :thumbs:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi Andy, I`ll be back for my second visit feeling pretty confident in beating the 206 i hit last time as i have been out practising!! I even measured out my own "court" using a 50m tape and am nudging 230 :punk: trouble is though my spey casting has gone all to siht as im locking my right arm as if i was pendulum casting and not allowing it to drift for spey casting!!!! :wallbash:

·
Registered
258 Posts
If some1 from round here is coming m8, and can gimme a lift....I'll be there :thumbs:
Hi ter if you look in the casting section you will see I have advertised The improvers day on there,I am sure if you ask on there you could get a lift off one of the boys.Best of luck and hope to see you on the 16th.Glyn.

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Hi ter if you look in the casting section you will see I have advertised The improvers day on there,I am sure if you ask on there you could get a lift off one of the boys.Best of luck and hope to see you on the 16th.Glyn.
Thanks Glyn, just done it :thumbs:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi OHTer I followed kev (seafish40) when i went, i might be having a lift this time with him but if i`m not and i`m driving i can offer you a lift. when i hear from kev ill msg you.

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Hi OHTer I followed kev (seafish40) when i went, i might be having a lift this time with him but if i`m not and i`m driving i can offer you a lift. when i hear from kev ill msg you.
OK, thanks m8 :thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts