World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All - Hope you are well.

My first post on here so go easy on me. I'm quite new to the sea fishing game, only been a couple of times. I've fished all by life but its always been fresh water fishing. Since moving down to Brighton earlier in the year I thought i'd give sea fishing a try. And i've got the bug.

Just had the 2 trips to Brighton Marina so far. I was quite fortunate the first session (early June), I managed to catch a good sized Wrasse (probably just over a pound) and a couple of Mackerel. Second time (Early July) was a real Mackerel session. They were going mad for the feathers we were using and we must have pulled out 50+ between 3 of us in about 4 hours.

I'm going to take a trip to Shoreham Arm next week in search of my first Bass. Hopefully it will be a good day.

Tight Lines all!

G

·
Hello All - Hope you are well.

My first post on here so go easy on me. I'm quite new to the sea fishing game, only been a couple of times. I've fished all by life but its always been fresh water fishing. Since moving down to Brighton earlier in the year I thought i'd give sea fishing a try. And i've got the bug.

Just had the 2 trips to Brighton Marina so far. I was quite fortunate the first session (early June), I managed to catch a good sized Wrasse (probably just over a pound) and a couple of Mackerel. Second time (Early July) was a real Mackerel session. They were going mad for the feathers we were using and we must have pulled out 50+ between 3 of us in about 4 hours.

I'm going to take a trip to Shoreham Arm next week in search of my first Bass. Hopefully it will be a good day.

Tight Lines all!
hi n.s.f,
FISHYROBS your man....:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Welcome to the site NSF, your best bet to bag a spikey is to fish the Southwick beaches around the power station 2-3 hrs after low water when its blowing force 4-6, using a pully rig and for this time of year a makie sausage as bait
Hope this helps

MrB

·
Registered
429 Posts
Ah the the Big bass that seems to evade me.Welcome to the forum and good luck with the Bass hunting.If your looking for any tips FishyRob is your man,top bloke with some top tips.Let us no how you get on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts