World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who know me ,know that I havent being fishing the last couple of weeks due to a medical problem,But I have not wasted my time ,apart from the long hours in the chat room,I have been scanning the web for new gear to use upon my return.
The good thing about this site is there's plenty of info about old / new and well established gear on the market.
Having fished with multis and fixed spool for many years .I have never heard a bad word ever said about the Abu 7000,I have a couple of mags so I thought this is the one missing Mr good alrounder so I wait with anticipation for it to be delivered and at £50 brand new I think a bargain, Also I read alot about the 1 Pence headlight so what the hell, I had to have it even for a stand by it was worth it. I also had a northstar for under £60 bloody wonderful at Jims.

·
Registered
327 Posts
You'll be well set up for a re-start Jury.

How long did your headlight take to come, I ordered one last week.

Get well soon.

Jet

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Jury,

Keep the chin up and get well soon.

You have my vote, they are the best all round reels this side of the pond.

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys feel well already lol

The headlight has'nt come yet,But I understand from the other posts it can vary between 2/4 weeks ,yet others have them in a couple of days ,I guess it depends on the shipment.
Once again thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Abu 7000 arrived in two days ,Headlight direct from hong kong 4 days wow well chuffed ,Its pretty good well worth having in the box for emergencies.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Jury,

Where did you get your reel from? At that price you can't go wrong

Cheers

Drew

F

·
0 Posts
Where did you get your 1p headlamp from? I got mine from ebay and it came from Hong Kong. Took 6 days to arrive from purchase and cost £5 for delivery. Cannot fault it. Cheap and useful. Will probably only last a year or two ( i am heavy handed) but at that price i cannot complain. But it does enough to light up my bait when baiting up and also is bright enough to highlight my rod tip from about 15ft away so cannot complain there.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Flounder/Drew yes you are correct Ebay bid for them ,cheap as chips. used the light last night and already said handy to have in the bag.
The reel is the proper one I thought at first I may get the Hong kong version ,but no its Swedish alright.
Get bidding guys good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts