World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been havin a go around the east lothians and I've not been having much luck, none to be honest. Just wonderin if anybody can point out some decent marks that will throw up a fish or two on the above mentioned places or close by. not asking for your best marks revealed but for a wee help t point me in the right direction. east lothian has produced nothing lately and I need a bit of a change of scenary. thanks and feel free to pm me:cc_surren

·
Registered
116 Posts
been havin a go around the east lothians and I've not been having much luck, none to be honest. Just wonderin if anybody can point out some decent marks that will throw up a fish or two on the above mentioned places or close by. not asking for your best marks revealed but for a wee help t point me in the right direction. east lothian has produced nothing lately and I need a bit of a change of scenary. thanks and feel free to pm me:cc_surren
Could try Granton Breakwater? Always a good shout for wrasse at this time of year. Also a good chance of codling. Past the corner is best. Mackerel should be about on feathers or spinners. For wrasse and codling try a float setup and fish quite close in using rag worm. Try and get your float just on the edge of the kelp. Don't cast too far or you'll miss the fish - a gentle lob is enough.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info, been having a look at the places on goglemaps. is there anywhere near that you can park? and what are best baits? mackie and worms?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts