World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have info on the above rods. Price second hand, how they perform for rough ground and what bite detection is like. They seem to be very hard to come by.

·
Back from Exile
6,730 Posts
Dymic LT Bullet is a cracking rod. Fairly slim butt (25mm IIRC), 14' length, lightweight blank (but then all Zziplex are). A bit oldschool but a very powerful rod, sings with 175g, will cast 200g and a big bait with ease and handle any kind of ground you throw at it. Bite detection OK but it is not a match tip, in fact the tip is quite chunky compared to more modern rods. Lovely to cast OTG and pendulum but if you hit it hard and get it wrong it will put you on your arse. Swapped mine for an M4 Evo, love the Evo as well but wish i still had the LT Bullet. I paid £200 second hand (it was mint), they seem to be becoming a bit more sought after so for a good example I'd expect to pay £220 or so

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, thanks mate. Iv managed to get one so looking forward to using it on the cliffs/rocks. Hope to get it christened as I have 2 club matches left.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts