World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on holiday near enniscrone/inishcrone. I am wondering what spots would be best near this area for shore/pier/rock fishing. An idea of what species and was bait/lures to use would also be very helpful

Thanks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
great sea trout fishing around estuary kiers ,had some decent success on floated sand eels , pier and rocks will throw up mackerel pollack and wrasse ,seen the odd ray caught from the beach too but its been 20yrs since i've fished enniscrone so who knows :Oo:, might be heading down that way with the other half this weekend ,might throw the rod in the car :BigGrin:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great sea trout fishing around estuary kiers ,had some decent success on floated sand eels , pier and rocks will throw up mackerel pollack and wrasse ,seen the odd ray caught from the beach too but its been 20yrs since i've fished enniscrone so who knows :Oo:, might be heading down that way with the other half this weekend ,might throw the rod in the car :BigGrin:
Thanks for the tips. I have been down enniscrone pier for the last few days and have caught 9 mackerel on the feathers. Also this evening I have caught 7 good sized Pollack on the feathers from the back of the pier just as it was going dark. Definitely worth a go if your visiting on the weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts