World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Was wondering of anyone knows of a cheaper alternative elastic spool refill for the Inova Bait binder. was wondering if there is something the same size you can buy off ebay etc, not sure if someone has already sussed this.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Hi All,

Was wondering of anyone knows of a cheaper alternative elastic spool refill for the Inova Bait binder. was wondering if there is something the same size you can buy off ebay etc, not sure if someone has already sussed this.

Thanks in advance.
If you look in the classified section Lofty sells bait elastic, Its good but cheap and comes on small spools, Smaller than most others ive used . He could probably let you know which dispensers it fits in.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
It be nice to find a supplier who sells baiting elastic in bulk spools , I'm [email protected]&sed off with having to pay £2plus for a so called economy spool of the stuff ,it's got to be the biggest rip off going in fishing tackle

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
It be nice to find a supplier who sells baiting elastic in bulk spools , I'm [email protected]&sed off with having to pay £2plus for a so called economy spool of the stuff ,it's got to be the biggest rip off going in fishing tackle
I paid £21 for 30 spools from Lofty and that included postage. I don't know how much elastic is on them but at least they're cheap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts