World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's true they are truly international! Sitting fishing on the jetty in Marsascala in Malta on Sunday morning, a bloke with a drop dead gorgeous maltese girl in the tiniest thong goes past me in a 12ft displacement dinghy with steam p***ing out of the tell-tale of the 8HP Yamaha outboard on the back of this thing.
I called out to him that he had a problem with his engine & he turned back & came into the jetty, I pointed out to him that without water circulating the engine would overheat & seize before too long, I told him to poke some wire up the tell-tale to see if it was blocked (it obviously wasn't because the steam was full bore).
However his attitude was "My frend lends me thisa boat, anda he say everyting is perfecto, so why you dont minda u own f***ing buziness & fisha for de leetle feesh ina da arbor" ( not EXACTLY his words but the gist of it), so off goes "Manuel" & his gorgeous companion out into the deep blue Med!
About 2hrs later I am still sat on the jetty when "Manuel" is towed in by a 24ft(ish) Ranieri with another bronze adonis at the helm, & the thong clad beauty is aboard the big boat & not the dinghy. I acknowledged them as they went past & thought no more about it, until about 10 mins later an old banger pulled up at the end of the jetty & out gets "Manuel" & his model & they walk down the jetty. I am expecting him to come & say "I should have listened to what you said", but no instead he says "You try to maker me looka da idiota in fronta ofa my girla friend!", to which I reply "No you ARE an idiot for ignoring good advice"! & my son (who was sat next to me) says "Here is some more good advice, f**k off before she finds out just how big a knob you really are!"
Dont you just love it when a plan comes together, (& a big arsed son comes down to bring you a cold beer & see what you have caught!):roll1:

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Truly a plonker.....shame as all the Maltese I have met have been friendlier than the folks at home!
But he had made a fool of himself in front of his girlfriend & was looking to score some "browny points" with her by gobbing off at the old fart on the pier who tried to give him advice:cc_surren
Unfortunately for him s**t happened twice that day, but all that got bruised was his ego, & the "stunner" still left with him:nono:
I was out on Thursday & Sunday with Maltese lads chasing albacore (without success) & amberjack (without success) but we did get an unusual look at Fifla from the sea, & saw a boat outside us get a quadruple strike of albacore & land 3 of them, we had to settle for a cooler box full of Cisk!:yeah:

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you got pictures? Not the boat, the girl in the thong......
I dont think "Manuel" would have been very happy if I had taken photos of his barely dressed girlfriend, after giving him advice that he ignored, then losing his "cred" with my big arsed son telling him to sling his hook! I think getting a photo might have pushed him over the edge!
But the sight of her a**e as they walked back down the jetty will go with me to my grave!:love:

·
Doggystyles
5,037 Posts
lol, nice 1 vic :thumbs: i hate people who are convinced they are right then give you abuse for correcting them.........happens on here all the time with me :lmao: :lmao: wheres the pics of the goldigger in the bikini then and dont tell me you aint got any!

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
It's true they are truly international! Sitting fishing on the jetty in Marsascala in Malta on Sunday morning, a bloke with a drop dead gorgeous maltese girl in the tiniest thong goes past me in a 12ft displacement dinghy with steam p***ing out of the tell-tale of the 8HP Yamaha outboard on the back of this thing.
I called out to him that he had a problem with his engine & he turned back & came into the jetty, I pointed out to him that without water circulating the engine would overheat & seize before too long, I told him to poke some wire up the tell-tale to see if it was blocked (it obviously wasn't because the steam was full bore).
However his attitude was "My frend lends me thisa boat, anda he say everyting is perfecto, so why you dont minda u own f***ing buziness & fisha for de leetle feesh ina da arbor" ( not EXACTLY his words but the gist of it), so off goes "Manuel" & his gorgeous companion out into the deep blue Med!
About 2hrs later I am still sat on the jetty when "Manuel" is towed in by a 24ft(ish) Ranieri with another bronze adonis at the helm, & the thong clad beauty is aboard the big boat & not the dinghy. I acknowledged them as they went past & thought no more about it, until about 10 mins later an old banger pulled up at the end of the jetty & out gets "Manuel" & his model & they walk down the jetty. I am expecting him to come & say "I should have listened to what you said", but no instead he says "You try to maker me looka da idiota in fronta ofa my girla friend!", to which I reply "No you ARE an idiot for ignoring good advice"! & my son (who was sat next to me) says "Here is some more good advice, f**k off before she finds out just how big a knob you really are!"
Dont you just love it when a plan comes together, (& a big arsed son comes down to bring you a cold beer & see what you have caught!):roll1:
Thats just classic vic, and even better liked what your son said to him :roll1:

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's always one eh?

I went out with some local lads last year and had a great day catching small tuna and bonitos.
Wouldn't take a penny for fuel either!!! Like you though a nice crate of cisk went down very well.
Around a couple of FAD's because apparently thats where the small "tunag" hang about, & around the tuna farms, but nowadays you have to have a licence to fish for bluefin & you cant keep any that you catch regardless of size any more they are so scarce, but they still have a small commercial quota. I chipped in 30euro on Thursday because the boat had a 180HP V6 Johnson on the back to get us out, then we trolled all day with a 10HP & used 4 tanksfull on that alone but he was adamant 120 euros 4 ways 30 each, regardless of it being his boat, but he did drink a few cans to cool him down.
Sunday there was no way the other lad would take a penny lovely little 15ft Kaptan with twin 4 stroke 9.9 Johnsons 20knots on a cupful according to him, he picked up 4 southern bream & an amberjack I blanked!!!!!!:oops: roll on the lampuki in Sept!:yahoo:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Bloody marvelous !

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
love it skip.was probably his sister anyway:roll1:

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
love it skip.was probably his sister anyway:roll1:
Who looks like her is Cheryl Cole's brother (before she caught malaria) he was looking to get inside that thong,:shutup: & me & my nipper didn't do his chances any good at all!:oops:

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
:roll1: Love it Vic!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
quality!!!!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Love it , but yes pics would complete :)

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Who looks like her is Cheryl Cole's brother (before she caught malaria) he was looking to get inside that thong,:shutup: & me & my nipper didn't do his chances any good at all!:oops:
PMSL ,top quality story there

·
Registered
705 Posts
cheered me right up - excellent stuff Blueskip

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Around a couple of FAD's because apparently thats where the small "tunag" hang about, & around the tuna farms, but nowadays you have to have a licence to fish for bluefin & you cant keep any that you catch regardless of size any more they are so scarce, but they still have a small commercial quota. I chipped in 30euro on Thursday because the boat had a 180HP V6 Johnson on the back to get us out, then we trolled all day with a 10HP & used 4 tanksfull on that alone but he was adamant 120 euros 4 ways 30 each, regardless of it being his boat, but he did drink a few cans to cool him down.
Sunday there was no way the other lad would take a penny lovely little 15ft Kaptan with twin 4 stroke 9.9 Johnsons 20knots on a cupful according to him, he picked up 4 southern bream & an amberjack I blanked!!!!!!:oops: roll on the lampuki in Sept!:yahoo:

Thats exactly what we did (on an old Fairline Targa)...caught all fish around the FADs but did hook a Lampuki on a hand line but the blighter got off.
Looking forward to another go this year.
Just hope there aren't too many 'Manuel's' around!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts