World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the original instructions (exploded diagram of parts) for an Intrepid Sea Streak reel made by K.P.Morritt.
Think the reel came out in the 60's.
It is bright red with a torpedo shaped handle.
If anyone can help me out by emailing me a scan / photo etc, I would be greatly Appreciative!
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
HaTTerS said:
I'm looking for the original instructions (exploded diagram of parts) for an Intrepid Sea Streak reel made by K.P.Morritt.
Think the reel came out in the 60's.
It is bright red with a torpedo shaped handle.
If anyone can help me out by emailing me a scan / photo etc, I would be greatly Appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Email: [email protected]
Hi m8 welcome to the forum,

I still have two Intrepid Sea Streak's I still use them today, allthough they are a bit tatty lookin nowadays ....like chris mentioned give the reel doctor a bell im sure he will sort you out

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick replies guys. Have sent an email through to the reel doctor ;)
Cheers!
P.S. I know these reel arn't much chop.... but I still want to get it working well ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D :D Wow, within a few hours I had the diagram. The reel doctor totally blew me away with the speed of his reply to my email. I now know why he's so respected! ;) Many thanks to all who helped!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all
I know that this is an old thread, but hoping someone may be able to help with a schematic for the intrepid seastreak?
I recently bought one to add to my collection that wasn’t running freely on the spool, so wanting to see what I am dealing with when it comes to stripping one down

1 - 6 of 6 Posts