World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone fancy giving bervie a bash on wednesday night?, high tide at 6.40pm, me and the old fella will be there for 5.30pm.

No idea what we'll catch there at this time of year but you never know.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
probably nothing as ive fished it during winter months and in storm,conditions only ever say a flattie and a cod come off it in calm conditions

·
Registered
479 Posts
Vespaman is right, if I were you I would head to Crawton and try for a pollack or wrasse. it is a bit of a scramble to get down there though, so if you go be careful

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going with the old boy and he would'nt be up for scrambling about so i'll give it a bash and see whats there,
I did not bad out of the place in the winter and its convenient as i work in portlethen

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I'm going with the old boy and he would'nt be up for scrambling about so i'll give it a bash and see whats there,
I did not bad out of the place in the winter and its convenient as i work in portlethen
why not try newtonhill harbour are as this is a short walk and not far from you,in this area you have the lions head mark and the newtonhill boat launch area,your looking for the sign that says east cammachmore (or something like that).just south of portlethan just follow the road chances are be better than inverbervie.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts