1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WEATHER : WINDY BIT COLD
BAIT: MACKREL
FISH CAUGHT : 2

my self and wd40 got down there about 8 sorted out a small fire for sorting some grub for later must have started fishing about nine. couple of cast an my bell goes just once about 10 ish thought i better check it and there was a small flounder. was a bit dead until about high water around about the back of 11 my bell went nuts . turned around to see the bottom end of my rod lift because of the violent pull on the end was deffo a sea trout but my battery was dead on my head lamp just struck in but my line caught around the tripod arghhhh anyway sorted it and landed a nice sea trout of around about 1 and a half to 2lb so that's my first sea trout of the year .

it was deeply hooked so i knocked and will be my dinner for tomorrow. have a picture but i dont have a clue how to get it up it was quite along fish went head to tail the length from corner to corner on a tele newspaper

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
We like the no blanks, well done mate.
Neal
The Skink

·
Registered
267 Posts
nice one ,if you want to post pictures type ,how to post pics into the wsf search file and take it from there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
yeah congrats on the grand slam mate send me the pic and i'll put it on for you ,hope you started the fire the ragin ra way lol riverside this weekend mate tides are looking good

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what other way is there to start a fire mate . wd40 was impressed with it was abit myself lol i will send you the pic later mate.

decide last night there is one more i need for the grand slam my name sake then there will b a smoker.

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
yeah congrats on the grand slam mate send me the pic and i'll put it on for you ,hope you started the fire the ragin ra way lol riverside this weekend mate tides are looking good
if your down there on sat i might meet you tides looking good

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers for that sulzer:notworthy. got a message from the hammer today saying he will believe when he sees it well hammer there's the proof for you mate xx.

i will see what i am doing sat prob come down the wall will let yous know chances are i will be although the big man Fancy's a weekender at flisk.

any body got a good recipe for sea trout?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dont think we will b at flisk this weekend not sure though depends on wheels so will prob come down the wall.

are worms a good bait for over there sulzer? and you know any where we could dig them cause i have spent a fourtune in robbies in the last we while and his rag are awffy dear pm it if you dont want all unsundry known.

·
Registered
123 Posts
ok mate its a nice sea trout..:giveup: .lol...might join u at the wall at the weekend...tides are also lookin good for a spot of sea trouting after work next week..will be in touch mate.x.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you see hammer when ever told you a porkie mate.btw it was lovely to not a great fan of eating fish. all though i do like sea food.
can say i would have that again but i like to put them back so they can fight another day.

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
are worms a good bait for over there sulzer? and you know any where we could dig them cause i have spent a fourtune in robbies in the last we while and his rag are awffy dear pm it if you dont want all unsundry known.
worms are great tipped with macky/herring, summer then its only one bait peeler.
going to check where i usually get my rag last time totaly dug out and i got my mirror booted as well "i took pic of the muddy footprint, must thank those guys in person i like spending money ".
going to try to dig on sat.
i can get plenty of lug if i cannae get much rag

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i sometimes get lug from the mark you told me about on this side i take it its the other side where you got the bother hope you find out who done it mate and leave a muddy foot print on there moosh for it.

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
i sometimes get lug from the mark you told me about on this side i take it its the other side where you got the bother hope you find out who done it mate and leave a muddy foot print on there moosh for it.
nope it was this side i never went to across the bridge.
but what bothers me were they digging for profit or for themsleves:g:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts