1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WEATHER : WINDY BIT COLD
BAIT: MACKREL
FISH CAUGHT : 2

my self and wd40 got down there about 8 sorted out a small fire for sorting some grub for later must have started fishing about nine. couple of cast an my bell goes just once about 10 ish thought i better check it and there was a small flounder. was a bit dead until about high water around about the back of 11 my bell went nuts . turned around to see the bottom end of my rod lift because of the violent pull on the end was deffo a sea trout but my battery was dead on my head lamp just struck in but my line caught around the tripod arghhhh anyway sorted it and landed a nice sea trout of around about 1 and a half to 2lb so that's my first sea trout of the year .

it was deeply hooked so i knocked and will be my dinner for tomorrow. have a picture but i dont have a clue how to get it up it was quite along fish went head to tail the length from corner to corner on a tele newspaper

·
Registered
267 Posts
nice one ,if you want to post pictures type ,how to post pics into the wsf search file and take it from there.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what other way is there to start a fire mate . wd40 was impressed with it was abit myself lol i will send you the pic later mate.

decide last night there is one more i need for the grand slam my name sake then there will b a smoker.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers for that sulzer:notworthy. got a message from the hammer today saying he will believe when he sees it well hammer there's the proof for you mate xx.

i will see what i am doing sat prob come down the wall will let yous know chances are i will be although the big man Fancy's a weekender at flisk.

any body got a good recipe for sea trout?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dont think we will b at flisk this weekend not sure though depends on wheels so will prob come down the wall.

are worms a good bait for over there sulzer? and you know any where we could dig them cause i have spent a fourtune in robbies in the last we while and his rag are awffy dear pm it if you dont want all unsundry known.

·
Registered
123 Posts
ok mate its a nice sea trout..:giveup: .lol...might join u at the wall at the weekend...tides are also lookin good for a spot of sea trouting after work next week..will be in touch mate.x.

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
are worms a good bait for over there sulzer? and you know any where we could dig them cause i have spent a fourtune in robbies in the last we while and his rag are awffy dear pm it if you dont want all unsundry known.
worms are great tipped with macky/herring, summer then its only one bait peeler.
going to check where i usually get my rag last time totaly dug out and i got my mirror booted as well "i took pic of the muddy footprint, must thank those guys in person i like spending money ".
going to try to dig on sat.
i can get plenty of lug if i cannae get much rag

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
i sometimes get lug from the mark you told me about on this side i take it its the other side where you got the bother hope you find out who done it mate and leave a muddy foot print on there moosh for it.
nope it was this side i never went to across the bridge.
but what bothers me were they digging for profit or for themsleves:g:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.