World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there well as promised i would send a report, of how we got on in ireland.:)

well got or :boat: at stranraer a 5am sat good crossing,got off and headed,for portrush, to our b&b got there about 10am ,:) just booked in droped the bags off and walked out the b&b across the road and into the mark they call the blue pool.

we set up and got ourselfs in the water about 10.30am very kelpy, so the :fishing1: was hard got a good few bites but no connectoins for a good while.
we caught 2 pollock, of around the lb mark and that was it
we packed up about 8pm went back, to b&b had a shower and set off to the night life, well got to say what a place :thumbs: totally enjoyed myself sat in the pub with brillant company
next day we went sight seeing up to the rope bridge, and the giant,s causeway superb excellent day and we found some cracking fishing marks will post the pic when i get time

the whole trip was well worth it even though we only caught 2 pollock,thats life but the crack was great and canna wait till next time :notworthy :thumbs: :clap2: :yeah:

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
good report there ray, 2 pollack is better than no pollack.

looking forward to seeing the pics

al

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi al some pics of the marks in portrush, and causeway coast, we fished first pic is known as bass ally its about 7miles long great beach and you can drive most of the beach

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
some more pic on causeway coat

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got to say it such a great coast line

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
hi ray, excellent pic mate . looks like an awsome place .

by the way is that peter the badger in the picture ?

if not it certainly looks like him

al

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it sure is peter was with me we had a great time fishing and the pub lol

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
tell him i was asking for him , infact , frankie phoined me a while back and wanted to gather you's two and myself up for a reunion and a pint , i think i still have his number somewhere , if yous are up for it let me know and ill give him a call , maybe a wee night at the pines or something

al

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool al i will say to pedro when it see him i will let you know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts