World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently been told the mouth of the river Arun at Littlehampton is a Bass Nursery and Conservation area similar to Chichester. I've looked on the Internet and can find no mention of the Arun. The chap that told me is a local regular Sussex angler and I'm loath to ignore his advice without checking. Can anyone confirm this for me please and if it is a Nursery, how far upstream does that go.

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
I've recently been told the mouth of the river Arun at Littlehampton is a Bass Nursery and Conservation area similar to Chichester. I've looked on the Internet and can find no mention of the Arun. The chap that told me is a local regular Sussex angler and I'm loath to ignore his advice without checking. Can anyone confirm this for me please and if it is a Nursery, how far upstream does that go.

Hi Ken
Chichester and Dungeness are the only areas I know this side. Next nearest is Langstone Harbour in HAmpshire. The law doesnt affect shore anglers, but they are expected to enter the spirit of the nursery area idea by returning bass caught from the shore within.
Is Barrie OK?

·
Registered
434 Posts
No, defo not!

G

·
No, defo not!
hi paul,
if your not on here you seem to be fishing!!!,how do you get
away with it mate...i have to do all the house-work,you must have a very understanding better half!!:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

ps,you have a pm mate....:victory::victory:

·
Registered
434 Posts
mate i have a duster in one hand the henry waiting to go. all the veg peeled took the dog out 3times and a 6 and 7 year old sending me mad. speak to you soon lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts