World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When John called me about booking a trip at Panama Sportfishing Lodge in August, he wanted to bring his son Mac to catch his first Black Marlin and other species like Roosterfish, so I told him we'll try our best to put him on a nice Black Marlin, but as always I stated that there is no guarantee in Fishing, LOL , but what he did'nt know was Captain Macho is going to put him on a Big Black Marlin in the 550 to 600# within 5 minutes in the troll, Mac fought this fish solo and gave the fish 1 1/2 hours of force and fury that he will never forget, the fish gave a good show all the way to the released, by the way Mac is only 13 years old, Way to Go !!! , Mac and John fish quite a bit in South Florida and catch quite a bit of different species, we added a couple of nice Roosterfish to take off to there bucket list, Mac also caught his first YFT on Popper, it's good it is a small YFT, he was astounded on how strong this small fish fought on a Popping gear, he also did some jigging and had lots of fun with it, besides the rain, great trip for this father and son team, enjoy the pics.

www.panamasportfishinglodge.com

Registered
Great report and some awsome pictures.!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.