World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or has fishing got so much better this year. This is the first time for many many years where there is a definate buzz out there with plenty of fish being caught. This year alone we have had four club records broke on the boats
We put names up for boats and we even have a reserve list, lets hope it continues well into the winter
This year is the best fishing I have encountered for many moons
What you reckon guys ??????

·
Registered
131 Posts
theres certainly no shortage of fish about. there is also a few quality fish showing with a good variety. lets hope it continues!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Is it me or has fishing got so much better this year. This is the first time for many many years where there is a definate buzz out there with plenty of fish being caught. This year alone we have had four club records broke on the boats
We put names up for boats and we even have a reserve list, lets hope it continues well into the winter
totally agree with u!:crazy: DEAN.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Thornies and conger off the shore from April at Goldcliff/ Redwick/ Stbrides and good numbers of doggies unheard of before ,but then again I am only young :)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
hi colin i agree this year is fishing well as you know i broke two records i'm having a good year and enjoying every time i go out even though i'm having ear ache of my mrs coz i havent spent time with her but thats life

ieuan

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
hi colin i agree this year is fishing well as you know i broke two records i'm having a good year and enjoying every time i go out even though i'm having ear ache of my mrs coz i havent spent time with her but thats life

ieuan

don't worry about her,plenty more fish in the sea:blink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts