World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,324 Posts
Is it possible to have a f/s rod changed to a multiplier rod i.e eyes changing, reel seat removed for coasters. As have a f/s rod that has seen better days and would like it changed to a multiplier rod
Yes it's possible just put tbe eyes on tbe opposite side, but I'd say the action will be totally different fella.

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
Perfectly possible and no big deal to do. You may find some FS rods are a bit softer than multiplier rods but not all.

As to putting the guides on the opposite side :g::g::g::g::g:

That assumes Abu put them in the right position in the first place :uhuh::uhuh::schmoll:.

Simple job to put them in the right axis of the rod for multi.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
As to putting the guides on the opposite side :g::g::g::g::g:

That assumes Abu put them in the right position in the first place :uhuh::uhuh::schmoll:.
Aye you nearly got me with that 1 in the past :icecream: Cheers for the rod today matey absolutely feautibal as always :thumbs: ........................

As for the OP rod find the spine once you have stripped and take it from there :)

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
Aye you nearly got me with that 1 in the past :icecream: Cheers for the rod today matey absolutely feautibal as always :thumbs: ........................

As for the OP rod find the spine once you have stripped and take it from there :)

I`ll always be there to catch you out :yeah: At least you know as much as Leigh now (or more) he only got pics, you got hands on :thumbs::bleh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts