World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heard earlier today that mumbles pier has a smoking ban. are they pulling my leg or is it true?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
They have always had a smoking ban. Its a fire risk thing, just look at the number of wooden piers that have burnt down recently.

I think you can smoke on the end bit (concrete) mind.

·
Banned
3,346 Posts
heard earlier today that mumbles pier has a smoking ban. are they pulling my leg or is it true?
too many law's its not exactly indoors !!!!!but i can see why tho looking at the health and safety polluxs

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
They have always had a smoking ban. Its a fire risk thing, just look at the number of wooden piers that have burnt down recently.

I think you can smoke on the end bit (concrete) mind.
Its always been banned as far as i know .there have been a few incidents where a few buckets of water have had to chucked because of careless peeps

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
If you smoke, fish from the rocks or sand. There's plenty of it, after all.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Smokings been banned there for many years,as fire and wood piers dont mix .:yucky: besides it a filthy habit ,should be made illegal :yucky:

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Smokings been banned there for many years,as fire and wood piers dont mix .:yucky: besides it a filthy habit ,should be made illegal :yucky:
its our choice if we smoke bud, like its your choice to **** orf away from me if i chose to smoke, and as long as it it outdoors i will smoke where i like..

·
Registered
2,123 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
As for the response i gave to Salmons quote I thought it was funny. Enjoy your smoking :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
why are there such butt holes on here a member askes a question an he gets your stupid immature answers (from some members)you people need to get a life if u got no seriouse answer dont bother comenting. Same as come the winter most summer danglers got nothing to say cos all to affraid to brave the elements so they mock others mcrae is a v good angler an dont ask for much advice an he dont come on here much i think its due to the replys i can see why now

·
Banned
3,346 Posts
why are there such butt holes on here a member askes a question an he gets your stupid immature answers (from some members)you people need to get a life if u got no seriouse answer dont bother comenting. Same as come the winter most summer danglers got nothing to say cos all to affraid to brave the elements so they mock others mcrae is a v good angler an dont ask for much advice an he dont come on here much i think its due to the replys i can see why now
who rattled your chain lol everyones entitled to there opinion ,too many laws in this country and this health and safety is an even bigger joke , we will all want a certificate to breath next its just gone over the top

smoking what a disgusting habit lol ,,,,

salmon seen you with a big reefer the other day lol

·
Team Rig Maker
19,818 Posts
its our choice if we smoke bud, like its your choice to **** orf away from me if i chose to smoke, and as long as it it outdoors i will smoke where i like..
and it is my right to tell you to get lost if you walk up to where i am and light up, what gives smoker more rights than others

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
hiya mate how have you been? some people on here are way to serious for my liking, not like the way this forum used to be :(
Fine mate but not getting as much fishing as i'd like due to work and this last few days the winds. You are right about the forum, there are a fair few guys who don't bother with it anymore because of the way its gone

·
Registered
493 Posts
the way this forum is going there will be no anglers left on here just the danglers sad realy who cares where people smoke aslong as its outdoors i couldnt give a toss an im a non-smoker.This seems to be how the forum is going to the dogs to me SOMBODY ASKES FOR ADVICE ......... all they get in return is peoples over opinionated answers as everybody thinks they are right instead of jus answering properly ........ THEN WHEN SOMBODY STARTS A THREAD ABOUT RECENT ACTIVITYS ......they get ripped called a lier an finaly threatend when they answer back. I thoght this forum was to help yourself and others but it dont seem to happen that much anymore as everybody seems to be looking for an argument

·
Team Rig Maker
19,818 Posts
the way this forum is going there will be no anglers left on here just the danglers sad realy who cares where people smoke aslong as its outdoors i couldnt give a toss an im a non-smoker.This seems to be how the forum is going to the dogs to me SOMBODY ASKES FOR ADVICE ......... all they get in return is peoples over opinionated answers as everybody thinks they are right instead of jus answering properly ........ THEN WHEN SOMBODY STARTS A THREAD ABOUT RECENT ACTIVITYS ......they get ripped called a lier an finaly threatend when they answer back. I thoght this forum was to help yourself and others but it dont seem to happen that much anymore as everybody seems to be looking for an argument
is your reply not an example of your own post

the mumbles pier question was answered within a few posts,

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.