World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all,:)

I'm off on a charter next Saturday, and i've been told were gunna be fishing mid channel. Is it worth me buying any worm? (which) or shall i just take fishy baits (macky, squid and soft backs)?

Thanks for any advice..

Cheers All
Andrew :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alrite mate, do you have any sandeels left mate???

Andrew

Oh and cheers for the quick reply

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
Morning all,:)

I'm off on a charter next Saturday, and i've been told were gunna be fishing mid channel. Is it worth me buying any worm? (which) or shall i just take fishy baits (macky, squid and soft backs)?

Thanks for any advice..

Cheers All
Andrew :thumbs:
it wouldnt hurt the pocket too much to get £3 worth, then you have an alternative if your not doing any good.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Don't waste your money on worm if you're out mid channel Mack and Squid are your best bet. Sandeel will always have its day with the rays and is a better bet than the worm.
Ry

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Chuck a set of feathers in Andrew... baited up with thin slivers of mackerel and I mean thin will get you your pout / whiting and possibly a pollack, all good Tope bait. Another advantage of fish bait is they sit in the freezer if the trip is cancelled. But if WelshKev is on the trip pinch one or two of his worms... pinched worms are soooooo lucky:clap2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts