World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads ,

do you think its worth targeting bass on shoreham beach yet? or should i wait till next month??

my chinese mate from boarding school is staying over for 2 weeks to save him having to go back to hong kong and i would like to get him in to a few bass.

Jamie

· Registered
3,880 Posts
Hi lads ,

do you think its worth targeting bass on shoreham beach yet? or should i wait till next month??

my chinese mate from boarding school is staying over for 2 weeks to save him having to go back to hong kong and i would like to get him in to a few bass.

Jamie
For what its worth there was a nice bass caught last night (fri 24th ) somewhere in the shoreham to worthing area (exact location unknown at present ) officially weighed at lagoon bait this morning,13lb 2oz.well done !!! single ragworm im told.

· Registered
1,915 Posts
I'd say your chances of a decent Bass are about 100-1 in the next week or so; The forecast is for the northerlies to continue so little to no surf action. Maybe 20-1 on the night tides.

There again it won't stop me trying. Single ragworm it is tonight then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.