World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
diced to go for a dengle last min so off out at about 7:30 till midnight maby later depending if anything feeds hehe.

high is at 10 ish so see how things go, if i can get my camera working ill take it with me.

callum

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
how did u get on m8?

me and rhodie didnt see a single doggie, but we did manage severel species.....mackerel, ballan, corkwing, smelt,pollock,whiting, pout and we saw a scad caught but wasnt ours.....so good night had by all.....finished early tho lol got home at 3am lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol i only saw 4 but one u dont wonna catch lol

i had 7 mack and these guys near me caught quite alot of macky so they was out in force and later on i still had nought and they guys next to me ended having 2 nice codling and a doggie

i ended up getting home like 1:30 so u only stayed a lil bit later than me hehe but caught more :(

callum

p.s 4th was the seal keeped nicking mi fish and took the tayle of one of them lol

·
Registered
25,237 Posts
lol i only saw 4 but one u dont wonna catch lol

i had 7 mack and these guys near me caught quite alot of macky so they was out in force and later on i still had nought and they guys next to me ended having 2 nice codling and a doggie

i ended up getting home like 1:30 so u only stayed a lil bit later than me hehe but caught more :(

callum

p.s 4th was the seal keeped nicking mi fish and took the tayle of one of them lol
Welldone for getting out and catching:fishing1: I will sort that seal out if i come over at the weekend,ive dug out a big mooring buoy,a couple of gurt big swivelled conger hooks and some decent line lol:cc_surren:black_eye

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol its got a dexter wedige in it somewhere as well lol he nicked someones fish as well as there spinner lol haha

·
Registered
25,237 Posts
lol its got a dexter wedige in it somewhere as well lol he nicked someones fish as well as there spinner lol haha
LOL bet that will hurt its ring piece when it trys to answer the call of nature LOL:cc_surren

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL bet that will hurt its ring piece when it trys to answer the call of nature LOL:cc_surren
i think so lol haha teaches him notto be too greedy lol haha

·
Registered
130 Posts
Well done on getting out and catching a few mate, i hope to get out and have a dangle with you soon if your up for it???

Lynnie and i have had 2 sessions so far, not bad to say that ive only been here for 2 days lol. Great evening last night as Lynnie said with several different species :clap::clap: what made the evening even better was seeing my youngest daughter catch her first ever mackie on float, she did it all by herself as well :clap::clap:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yer it was gd too get out last min dession lol haha but im glad i did now hehe

well i will see fri night and all day sat lol haha, hopefuly we might catch some codling durling the nigh hopfuly couse 2niced ones where caught last night so lets just hope for the best :)

lol im nearly sorted for bait now lol haha gotta go out and buy some squid for the night session and the comp :p hehe and asldo iv been given some eel last night as well as some bluie and iv also got some mussles still in the frizzer lol hehe so i should be sorted for bait hehe and iv also got the macky lol haha

see u in a few days lol haha and speak soon hope u having a gd time while u down so far

callum

·
Registered
130 Posts
Lol mate i forgot all about the comp this weekend must be lack of sleep lmao :nonono:

Sounds like you have enough bait to last you the rest of the year haahaa, as for me i will have to re stock as im down to a handful of sand eel, 1 squid and 4 mackie that we caught yesterday. I couldnt keep my rag as the missus wouldnt let me keep it in the fridge :thumbdown so Lynnie has got it for a particular session later in the week :thumbs:

Oh forgot to say a certain person was into the crabs again as well as not tying her leader on properly again pmsl :whistling :lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
loldid lynnie that the macky that she had was not even on her hook lol haha it was on a frind of mine that came down and cracked off on his last cast lol haha

im not being too mean am i hehe and she lost he crab half way up the cliff lol hehe

but appart from me blanking it was a gd day out lol haha

looking forwod to seeing u on fri night lol haha for an all nighter and then fishing the comp lol haha

lol just read the post properly lol haha it went again lol haha and the crabs do love her lol haha sorry lynnie just had to sat it lol hehe

callum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts