World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello fellow anglers,:help: im trying to find somewere that sells 8-12-14ft rod blanks and parts to go with it as i want to build (or try:huh:) to build my own beach, boat and carp rods, i,ve search the net but can only realy find american companys all selling fly rod blanks no bigger than 7ft so if any one can help it would be well appreciated :fishing:

rods alive

nauti-boay

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Conoflex sell blanks for most of there range of rods.
Rings and fittings can be bought from most local tackle shops....

·
Registered
662 Posts
hello fellow anglers,:help: im trying to find somewere that sells 8-12-14ft rod blanks and parts to go with it as i want to build (or try:huh:) to build my own beach, boat and carp rods, i,ve search the net but can only realy find american companys all selling fly rod blanks no bigger than 7ft so if any one can help it would be well appreciated :fishing:

rods alive

nauti-boay
Keens Tackle, sell Century Blanks

http://www.keenstackleandguns.co.uk/catalog/Century_Beachcasting_Fishing_Rods-310-1.html

·
Registered
63 Posts

rods alive

nauti-boay
hi m8 the best place is mud hole from America, they have every thing that you could think of plus there service is first class. i buy all my rod building products of them and i have never waited more than a few days to receive my order so give them a go, plus they have a lot more blanks than any company in this country

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
would also highly reccomend Blakdog tackle for rod rings, threads etc, excellent service, usually always arrives next working day and good prices too. Veals also do rings and thread etc but theyre a bit on the pricey side compared to others

1 - 9 of 9 Posts