World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple, robust and effective rough ground rig. I personally find this to be the best fishing rig to use for rough ground fishing for a range of species. Cod, Bass, Rays, Eels and Huss etc. And a video showing the rigs being used for Winter Cod fishing over rough ground.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tell yer mate Tom to take his crap home ......instead of nearly chucking it down the side of a rock........watch the video at 21.15 .............winter cod fishing.........only stopped because he realised he was on video ......explain that one........take yer crap home
Here you go again. Listen Colin, I will say this for the last time. Wind your neck in and pipe down. You don't know what you're talking about. I was there and I know the man. Spiotting your dummy out and spouting crap on Youtube and on here shows everyone only one thing. You're a ********. You don't see anything that goes on except what is on camera. Though I can see by your fixation on having a bitch about something you think you saw - that didn't even happen; you don't have the mental capacity for anything other than banging your head against a rock. Did he throw anything away. Did you see him throw anything away? Do you do anything to help anyone? No. No and NO. Do us all a favour and shut up. For the last time and just because I know you're slow. Shut up Colin everyone has heard enough from you.

·
Registered
371 Posts
People can watch the vid and decide for themselves, don't be mouthing off on your keyboard big mouth

·
Registered
23,905 Posts
People can watch the vid and decide for themselves, don't be mouthing off on your keyboard big mouth
Johns ok mate,I know why he had pots missing and people shooting over his strings! Showing where he works pots as a hobby fisher and what he catches is going to p1ss off the working commercial fishermen! There's places here that were left for old boys and hobby potters,go out your zone and expect problems.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I didn't have to be there , you caught it on camera and after reading the comments other posts saw the same thing
I didn't say anything derogatory towards John , I posted take yer crap home , yet he posts derogatory stuff about me, no need to reiterate what he posted , as regards his pots missing etc cfish I wouldn't even know where he sets his pots and couldn't care less
tight lines all

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Watched the video, I dont think there was any suggestion that he was going to throw the plastic over the edge. If you look behind him there is all his kit, while doing a video, to me he thought it was closer to put it in to. So to say he was going to throw it away , i question that suggestion

1 - 10 of 10 Posts