World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
set out with steve unsworth for a bit tope fishing on sunday,weather was a bit windy but dry.we were not let down some lovely fish were getting caught all 30-40 lb mark,doggies were getting caught on tope gear as well.lucky we caught plenty of mackies for bait. some pics below

Attachments

·
Banned
8,125 Posts
set out with steve unsworth for a bit tope fishing on sunday,weather was a bit windy but dry.we were not let down some lovely fish were getting caught all 30-40 lb mark,doggies were getting caught on tope gear as well.lucky we caught plenty of mackies for bait. some pics below
Nice day out mate, there are manic amounts of tope out there just now. I was out that way on Friday babysitting my sisters 2 kiddies (fishing seemed a better idea than the park or video games) and we had double figures of similair sized to your own in 3 hours............I don't think there was a time when there was not a tope on or running with the bait............the kids got a couple each which may have been a huge mistake on my part...........they are now firmly hooked..............so I may now be a very popular babysitter.............and you could have filled the boat with mackies as you say.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts