World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my mates and me (The Parkhead Angling club) went out on Steve Unsworths boat today we did pretty well 22 tope smallest 15lb Biggest 35lb also huss to 10lb . Lots of tope in the20lb-30lb bracket the lad who took the photos does not get back from burrowhead till next sat photos will go on then .:sun:

·
Banned
8,125 Posts
Hi my mates and me (The Parkhead Angling club) went out on Steve Unsworths boat today we did pretty well 22 tope smallest 15lb Biggest 35lb also huss to 10lb . Lots of tope in the20lb-30lb bracket the lad who took the photos does not get back from burrowhead till next sat photos will go on then .:sun:
Very nice, a cracking day........:clap3:

With those numbers it sounds like you were possibly in a nice spot amongst the sand peaks..........:secret:

·
Registered
5,894 Posts
well done lads ,sounds like a good day.hope you told some of them to move inshore to within casting range by the end of the month !
cheers rab

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well done on the catches and the report mate!

We were due to be out with Steve on Sunday and stayed over, Saturday night in the local BnB's. Unfortunately Sunday came, and we couldnt even get out of the harbour due to the bad weather!

Tight lines

Bob

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Iknow what you mean i was staying in Burrowhead holiday village on sat sun mon nights didnt think that we would get out . Ronfishy and his mates are going out tomorrow (wed) and he is going to put a report on to let us know how they get on :fishing1:

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
:clap: DSCF1357.jpg

DSCF1352.jpg

DSCF1348.jpg
will get more on soon as
joe

·
Registered
903 Posts
well done lads some cracking tope:clap:hope there still about in august when im down for the wsf meet:fishing1:tight lines the fox:clap:

·
Registered
6 Posts
dan going out this wednesday weather permitting. Let you know how we get on .Will give tight cheeks your love

·
Registered
429 Posts
I was at Whithorn the week before last, and one day when the sea was a bit snotty so we decieded to get enough makerel to put the smoker on. We drifted accross the harbour mouth and started picking up a few makerel. I got bitten off twice by tope, and where we were was almost within casting range of the shore. I think if you set your stall out with a rubby dubby bag you will be in with a shout of tope from the shore.
Chris

1 - 18 of 18 Posts