World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
started of mackie search with poor results,fished for around an hour with 25 mackies on board,we had froozen mackies just as well.as the pics show the skipper had problem as this 20lb'r, tried to get his meat and two veg but was not impressed and left them be.alan took the biggest tope,me with bullhuss at 9lb,wee franks first tope was held up high,johns pacemaker was given a good work out as both look knackered,arthur still sobber was catching tope on smalll hooks with squid,we all caught tope between 20 - 30lb over 20 landed with three bullhuss, many traces were breaking with the loss of fish due to crimps giving in.i think at least 20 were lost.all got burned with the sun (yes sun)not a cloud in the sky all afternoon,bit choppy but good day out.

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you beat us, we were knackered, we lost that many fish due to inexperence or broken traces,traces that some bought were to light for the job, i bougjt 100ld traces from gas but cripped then twice without loosing any traces.are you going to poole in september.......are you still the gay club in glasgow,

·
Registered
5,894 Posts
great days fishing ,well done lads .
cheers rab

1 - 5 of 5 Posts