World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Itchy pussy 馃ぃ

1447 Views 21 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Quicks
Hi guys was ment to be fishing Swansea breakwater this morning but my buddy couldn't make it . Didn't fancy fishing there myself with those bolders to contend with . ... so I ended up fishing knab Rock had 20 peelers ready for a session rigs were my usual no bar 4/0 demon circles dongle ...it was surprisingly quiet there only a handful there 馃榿 launched the two rods as far as I could and poured myself a cup of coffee...didn't have to wait long before my ratchet was screaming. Nicecommon smoothhound of 14.2lb my new pb .(on the multi jack 馃榿) sorry no photos of this house d couldn't find my phone it was in the car . Few casts went by with the odd nod of a dog fish .. then my other rod bent over reel screaming . Hell of a fight didn't surface for ages .Good runs .a lovelystarry smoothhound of 14.7lb a new pb in same session.a fellow I was having a chat to when I hooded the fish was very kind in lending me his drop net .. seen a few more coming out there ..... I'm buzzing 馃榿馃馃憤馃徎went back to car after first fish ... Happy hooking guys 馃榿馃憤馃徎馃帲

Attachments

See less See more
  • Great catch!
Reactions: 5
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Cracker that bud well in.
Best brace of hounds I've had 28.9lb for two 馃榿
Reactions: 1
Two pb in a session, that's going a bit well done
Thanks Swansea jack 馃憤馃徎
21 - 22 of 22 Posts