World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well poeple some of you will remember me from the very begining of worldseafishing and some wont,however i have been away from fishing for a while as i had an opperation go wrong on my leg,got over that and then broke all but one vertibra in my spine(painfull)anyway i am getting better and will see some of you on the beaches sooner rather than later,have a good xmass/new-year

·
Registered
585 Posts
I don't know who you are but i hope your luck improves in more ways than one, look forward to hearing from you in the future, all the best next year.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
well poeple some of you will remember me from the very begining of worldseafishing and some wont,however i have been away from fishing for a while as i had an opperation go wrong on my leg,got over that and then broke all but one vertibra in my spine(painfull)anyway i am getting better and will see some of you on the beaches sooner rather than later,have a good xmass/new-year
Welcome back to WSF, glad to hear you are better now. Your name rings a bell and I've got a feeling you're the guy that was on the Wirral forum that caught the biggest shore caught conger I've ever heard of reported from the Mersey of 32lbs:

I started a thread on the North West Section about big Mersey conger: Tales of big Mersey conger and yours is the biggest anyone's heard of from the shore as far as I know. So if this is you, wow! what a fish to look back on and well done (y)

If it's not you then don't I now look a silly sod lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but still glad to hear you have got over your injuries and good luck with your future fishing :)(y)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome back to WSF, glad to hear you are better now. Your name rings a bell and I've got a feeling you're the guy that was on the Wirral forum that caught the biggest shore caught conger I've ever heard of reported from the Mersey of 32lbs:

I started a thread on the North West Section about big Mersey conger: Tales of big Mersey conger and yours is the biggest anyone's heard of from the shore as far as I know. So if this is you, wow! what a fish to look back on and well done (y)

If it's not you then don't I now look a silly sod lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but still glad to hear you have got over your injuries and good luck with your future fishing :)(y)
BLOODY HELL,YES THATS ME,NICE THAT SOMEONE REMEMBERS ME OR JUST THE FISH!!

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
BLOODY HELL,YES THATS ME,NICE THAT SOMEONE REMEMBERS ME OR JUST THE FISH!!
Lol, it was your username, I thought I've heard of that before and had a memory about Big Kev saying your username in relation to that capture. It stuck in the memory banks as that really is one of the best Mersey shore captures ever in online Mersey catch report history.

Apart from your conger, other stand out Mersey shore captures include the odd double figure (or very close to it) cod captures, one being Big Kevs Seaforth Cod, amongst a few others from Otterspool, etc and Bruce Hough's report of two massive 15+ lb smoothies one session, one to him, one to his lad, and also Richard Steels amazing feat of now having 2 separate captures of 20+ pound congers from Perch rock.

So yeah, once you've seen something that spectacular, like your conger capture, it's pretty hard to forget to be honest, if you are well into your sea angling.

Reactions: isleander82

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol, it was your username, I thought I've heard of that before and had a memory about Big Kev saying your username in relation to that capture. It stuck in the memory banks as that really is one of the best Mersey shore captures ever in online Mersey catch report history.

Apart from your conger, other stand out Mersey shore captures include the odd double figure (or very close to it) cod captures, one being Big Kevs Seaforth Cod, amongst a few others from Otterspool, etc and Bruce Hough's report of two massive smoothies one session, one to him, one to his lad, and also Richard Steels amazing feat of now having 2 separate captures of 20+ pound congers from Perch rock.

So yeah, once you've seen something that spectacular, like your conger capture, it's pretty hard to forget to be honest, if you are well into your sea angling.
the coger from perch rock could be something to do with the stolen bus that was supposed to have been driven in there many years ago(at least thats what i was told) it would give them the perfect home!!

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
the coger from perch rock could be something to do with the stolen bus that was supposed to have been driven in there many years ago(at least thats what i was told) it would give them the perfect home!!
Yes it would be a good haunt that. I've not heard that before, thanks for sharing (y)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Good luck with your healing process mate, next target a 40lb eel from the rock, 20lb cod from the river or maybe a double figure bass!
No doubt you'll soon be back and looking forward to reading your reports or meeting up in the future.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts